Uni students across the country are packing their bags and getting prepared for another busy year of hitting the books. Essential items include text books, notepads and pens but there are some beauty products that should also be thrown into your bag to ensure you look and feel your best for long days of lectures.
Along with studying, partying and sleeping in, having a lack of funds comes part and parcel with student life, but there are still beauty blunder busting goodies available that cost just a little more than a student fare on the bus. Below are my top 5 back to uni essentials.
- Lip balms should permanently live in your uni bag. Burt's Bees lip balms are a miracle cure for chapped lips and smell oh so good. Ditch the lipstick and opt for a casual tinted balm when heading to uni.
- A fragrance atomiser filled with your perfect scent will help you feel fresh all day. It also makes going out after classes a whole lot easier. Fill it with something girly such as Versace Bright Crystal.
- A compact powder is necessary for touching up during the day. Why not have two, one for your bag and one for home to make sure you're never left in a tricky situation.
- Blush is a key item for a fresh faced look. Swirl onto the apples of your cheeks to look healthy.
- Mascara does wonders on days when you could hit the snooze button forever. Uni students tend to be sleep deprived so coat your lashes with mascara and fake it till you catch up on your zzz's.
Students, good luck for the year ahead!