- Our Price
Garnier specialise in skin and hair care. Their products include deodorants, facial cleansers, faux tan and exfoliators, amongst many more. Although the brand was established in 1904, in the 1970s cosmetics giant, L’Oreal, acquired it. Their vision is that every one possesses natural beauty and their products help to allow that beauty to shine through. Garnier believe that by helping people take care of their appearance, self confidence will radiate.
Their products are sold internationally and are loved by both men and women. Garnier are skin care specialists and therefore, tailor their products to suite various skin types. Garnier’s SkinActive range is a new generation of skincare with 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins, specially selected from renewable sources capable of regenerating each year. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of the products. They are free parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
Their range is not only good for your skin and body, it’s also good for Mother Earth. Garnier have partnered with TerraCycle to create biodegradable products and containers.